Introduction about the TV wall mount
Wall-mounted TVs are mainly used as the focal point of the room and give a smooth and modern finish. The wires can be hidden, thereby making the room less cluttered, and reducing any risk of tripping over them. Some of the facts about the 5 Best TV wall mounts have been discussed in this article.
Top factors to consider before mounting the TV onto the wall:
Before someone does any sort of wall-mounting of the television, it’s important that one should view their space objectively. Below are some of the facts which one needs to take into account.
- One should try to determine their wall’s capacity to hold the wall-mount simply by using the stud finder. The presence of at least one stud is mainly required for mounting the television to the wall.
- It’s a modern trend to have the warm cozy fireplace down below and the glowing television screen mounted to the wall above it. Fireplaces in use mainly produce heat. Wood-burning fireplaces produce not just heat but also the smoke and soot and. These things are quite dangerous to electronics. One should refrain from mounting their TV above the fireplace.
- Most televisions normally use the standardized mounting pattern. This is also known as VESA i.e the Video Electronics Standards Association pattern, and this normally helps to ensure that, whichever wall mount they choose to use for their TV, it will easily attach. If for some reason a particular TV has a different mounting pattern on the back, then the buyer should be aware of this and they need to choose a compatible wall mount accordingly.
- If someone’s plan is to mount the TV to the corner wall, then they will likely need the mount which is mainly designed for the corners. These will likely include the fully effective flexibility components, as the TV will likely be extended at least to some degree.
- Different brands mainly vary in weight even if the dimension of the TVs are the same. If someone is looking at a TV wall mount online, then they should check the product description to see more details about the maximum weight and screen size the same can handle.
Benefits of mounting the TV onto the wall
- The main advantage of the wall mounting of the TV is the space it saves. One doesn’t need the table or any surface space to place the TV on.
- Wall mounting also eliminates the problem of size. One no longer needs to worry about the TV fitting in the space they have, as long as the wall is large enough for the TV. One can therefore have a larger screen size, without worrying about how they will have to place it in their viewing room.
Top features offered by the best TV wall mount
- Some of them do offer the heavy-duty arms for supporting the TV.
- All of them do have the installation process easy.
- One can do the adjustment in leveling the screen.
- This includes the removable faceplate.
- The wall mounts are normally of the strong built.
Some of the best TV wall mounts include:
- SANUS VLT6-B1
- MOUNTING DREAM MD2380
- VIDEOSECU ML531BE
- ECHOGEAR EGLF1-BK
- CHEETAH APDAM3B
Source of the list – https://whatever-tech.com/best-full-motion-tv-wall-mount/
One can consider some of the above tips while choosing the 5 best TV wall mounts.